ARANZ Geo specialises in the interpretation and visualisation of geoscience information. As the global provider of Leapfrog software and consultancy services to the Civil Engineering, Energy, Environmental, and Mining sectors, our head office resides in Christchurch, New Zealand. With teams in several countries, we are supporting our customers through innovative technology to speed up solutions, overcome problems and obtain long-term business goals.
The Civil & Environmental sector is an emerging and fast growing part of our company. We transform the way organisations in these sectors manage their ground engineering function by marrying the design and the ground engineering model.
To support our growth, we are seeking a confident Product Marketer with strong business acumen and experience with product marketing.
This role is all about user experience. To be successful in this role you need to be innovative and understand what best practice looks like for an engaging user experience - from discovery of what is available, to purchasing, to training and support.
This role will be based in our Chesham, UK office, however, you will be a part of a global team touching base regularly with colleagues through multiple time zones. The role reports to the sector General Manager and will work closely with the project team developing the products such as product management and business development.
- Use current best practice thinking to create and maintain a successful marketing plan.
- Travel makes up 10% of this role.
- Get to know our customer base and cater to their needs.
- Define our core value propositions in a language that makes sense for our customers.
- Experience in marketing / marketing management, experience in creating end-to-end or ‘solution’ marketing plans.
- Account management and relationship building abilities.
- Works well with a geographically distributed team.
- Flexibility for regular (international) travel.
- Innovative, open and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Experience in commercial software development organisations an advantage.
Your reward is the chance to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing business with a great vision and an incentive package that will help focus your attention.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us a motivating cover letter and CV.