Office Admin & Sales Assistant
- Perth Location
- Support a collaborative and passionate team
- A chance to work for a global business
About the Company:
ARANZ Geo specialises in the interpretation and visualisation of geoscience information. As the global provider of world leading software and consulting services to the Mining, Environmental and Energy sectors, our head office resides in Christchurch, New Zealand. With teams in 10 countries around the globe, we are supporting our customers through innovative technology to speed up solutions, overcome problems and obtain long-term business goals. We’ve got a great team of passionate individuals with a collective interest in geology and all thing science. We offer our employees a platform to grow their careers and develop their skills and every now and again need to go to market to reel in fresh talent.
Our Fremantle office now requires the expertise of a highly motivated Sales Administrator to join the Asia Pacific team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Director of Asia Pacific, the purpose of this role is to support the Asia Pacific (APAC) technical services team, as they focus on sales, business development and providing technical support to both new and existing clients. Working in a fast paced innovative environment, this varied role will see you responsible for:
- Assisting in the delivery of the APAC team and business targets.
- Being proficient in ARANZ Geo internal systems, including CRM and management dashboards to the level where you can provide reports to both internal and external customers
- Coordination of finance and HR activities
- Providing sales and administration support including coordinating training, organising tradeshows and other marketing activities
- Liaising with APEX (Travel) and other outsourced functions (e.g. payroll and accounts).
- Provide functional support for the sales and marketing efforts to enable external sales people to maximise time interacting with customers
- Management of nominated projects
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Relevant qualification (Diploma or Certificate in Business or Accounting advantageous)
- Must possess sound commercial data and office administration experience
- experience in office and accounting processes and systems, e.g. MYOB, Microsoft Office, CRM
- Proven ability to deal with customers, suppliers and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Self-motivation, accuracy, initiative, organizational and time management skills
- Process driven
- A positive “can-do” and team focussed attitude
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive work
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and build sustainable working relationships
- Balanced and informed approach to problem solving
- Innovative, open and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
ARANZ Geo Culture
How many geologist does it take to change a light bulb?... we are not sure of the answer either, but we do know that it takes a special mix of individuals across a range of specialties to create cool and innovative software.
So what exactly make our people so special? Well we think we have got the secret recipe!
Take a scoop of passion, a dose of technical talent, a truck load of enthusiasm to tackle gnarly problems, mixed with a huge amount of collaboration and banter.
Throw in several shots of real coffee, a range of outside interests including surfing, rock licking, mountain biking and running, and maybe a Star Wars movie or two. Let it rest and enjoy the talent.
Then bake for a while in an inviting environment that is supportive, multi-cultural and challenging.
Finally, season with some BBQ lunches, craft beer and fresh fruit.
Serving our clients, a hot and fresh product that is world class and hits the sweet spot!
What is on offer
This is a great opportunity to join our fun, close knit, dynamic Australian team which prides itself of maintaining a great team culture. If you want to be a part of the ARANZ Geo recipe send us your motivating cover letter and CV.